Part Time Promotions Assistant - Pittsburgh, PA
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and having built significant positions in the HD arena.
* Execute Station Promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities
* Execute Station Contests while following legal terms of contest, as well as safety measures
* Accurately record events, i.e. photos, videos, audio, etc.
* Social media measures must also be done for station promotions.
* Positively and effectively market the radio stations at all times.
* Setup, tear down, and transport equipment to and from station events
* Be receptive and reactive to client needs while on location at events
* Applicant must have a valid Driver s License
* Flexible work schedule and the willingness to work long days
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania, United States